- Rustic credenza handcrafted from reclaimed wood
- Barn style door slides to reveal your storage for a tall wine cooler, glassware and accessories
- Shelves are removable to fit a tall wine cooler on the left side
- Hanging stemware rack on the right side
- Flat wooden shelves in the compartments
- Removable back panel for installation of wine cooler
- Available with your choice of freestanding or built-in wine cooler: EL-200ZZ-B or 168-Series Wine Cooler. (Sold Separately)
- Stylish base at bottom
- Best for any home setting
- Dimensions: 60.24"W x 31.50"D x 81.30"H
- Left compartment dimensions (without shelves): 25.59"W x 29.92"D x 74.80"H
- Portofino wine cellar
- Made in Vietnam
- 90 day warranty
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents (PDF)
Prop. 65 Warning Label (PDF)
Additional Prop. 65 Info on Wood Products (PDF)
**Important Note: The back panel can be removed to put the freestanding (rear-venting) wine cooler in an open slot and allow air flow in the back for the cabinet.
This easy process requires removing the screws from the back of the furniture piece. If you plan to install a front-venting unit, there is no need to remove the back panel of this cabinet.
*NOTE: Reclaimed wood may have some small imperfections and holes from the original nails.
The sliding door reveals your wine cooler and ample storage side by side!
You may also like