Vinotemp designs exquisite wine racks for private homes as well as for commercial venues such as wine stores and the hospitality industry. Whether your wine rack style is traditional, contemporary, modern, or eclectic, we have the selection for you.
From Wood Wine Racks to Custom Wine Racks options, we have the wine storage solution you need. For more information on Wood Wine Racks, please take a look at Wood Wine Rack Comparison.
Space is a commodity at this Park Ave. apartment in New York, so Vinotemp came up with the perfect solution by converting a small closet into a simple but beautiful storage room for these wine lovers.
To view more of our projects, please visit the See Our Work page.
Request a Quote Today:
Call 1-800-777-VINO to request a custom quote
While wine refrigerators and wine cabinets are certainly a popular choice, you may quickly find that your collection has grown past the capacity of your current storage and you are now in need of an additional solution that can accommodate a few or even hundreds of bottles.
Wine racks are versatile storage options that can be installed on a wall, counter-top, hung from a ceiling, inside a cabinet, and in a wine cellar or wine room.Constructed from a variety of materials, wine racks can match just about any style whether rustic, modern, traditional, or contemporary. Some wine racks may be small and only hold a few bottles. Other wine racks are designed to hold hundreds. Browsing our selection on Vinotemp.com, you will see that wine racks have evolved over the years and are a great solution for your wine collection.
Benefits of Wine Racks
Wine will age properly as long as it is not exposed to its three enemies; light, vibration, and temperature fluctuations. Wine racks are designed to fit into a variety of spaces. You can place them inside a wine cabinet or closet to shield them from harmful UV rays. To prevent unwanted vibration, wine racks securely hold the bottle in place. Temperature will be dependent on where you decide to install your wine rack. We highly recommend an insulated and dark space.
Storing Your Wine Horizontally
The majority of wine racks are designed to hold the bottle horizontally. This allows the liquid contents inside the bottle to touch the cork. As long as the cork is moist it will keep its seal, preventing any oxidization or seepage that may spoil the aroma and flavor of the wine.
Types of Wine Racking to Fit Your Collection
Searching for the best wine rack may prove to be overwhelming. Here we will discuss the many options so you may buy the wine rack that suits you, your home, or your business.
- 1. Metal Wine Racks: A modern wine rack solution, metal wine racks offer both function and style. A strong and sturdy option, metal wine racks may be stainless steel, cast iron, nickel, or powder-coated. Metal wine racks come in a variety of installations; wall-mounted, free-standing units that can be placed on the floor, counter-top, or hanging. Many can hold bottles one, two, or three deep making it easy to store collections both big and small. The majority of Vinotemp’s metal wine racks also come with rubber grips or straps that securely hold each bottle in place.
In addition to our stainless rack options, Vinotemp also provides a variety of versatile black metal wine racks that can seamlessly integrate into any living space, enhancing your décor.
- 2. Wall Mounted Wine Racks: Requiring only minimal setup to achieve sophisticated and stylish results, wall mounted wine racks are the ultimate space saving wine storage solution. Easily fill a nook, whole wall, cabinet, or even an unused closet to create a beautiful modern display for your favorite wine bottles.
- 3. Wood Wine Racks: A classic storage option, Vinotemp’s wood wine racks are durable and made to last many years. Similar to their metal counterparts, wood wine racks can accommodate wine collections both large and small. These racks are made from pine, mahogany, and redwood. Both stained or unstained, wood wine racks can be installed on the floor, counter-top, flush with a wall, or inside a wine room or cellar. Many are designed to be modular, which means you can add to your wine rack as your collection grows.
- 4. Wood and Metal (Cellar Trellis) Wine Racks: A unique blend of wood and metal, Vinotemp has a long tradition of combining these two materials to create sturdy wine racks. The metal used is given a powder coating to prevent the wine bottle labels from being damaged as the bottles are slid in and out with use. Some of the cellar trellis wine racks are constructed with display rows and bases, allowing you to show off the most prized bottle in your wine collection.
- 5. Specialty Racks: Vinotemp’s creative wine storage solutions include acrylic peg wine racking, steel rod racking, modern peg wine rack systems, a table-top horseshoe wine rack, and even rotating wine racks or wine wheels.
- 6. Tabletop Wine Racks: Great for displaying 1 to 12 bottles, Vinotemp’s tabletop wine racks were designed to work well with your kitchen, dining room, or wine cellar counters and tabletops. Curated for modular use, these racks were scaled to store only a few bottles or can be arranged in multiples to expand and serve larger collections.
- 7. Wine Glass Racks: Keep one of the most important wine accessories, the wine glass, organized and accessible. Vinotemp’s wine glass racks come in wood, metal and wood/metal combinations. With a selection of mountable or tabletop options, these racks will keep your glasses dry and close by when you uncork that next bottle of wine.
- 8. Custom Wine Racks: Don’t see racks that fit your collection? Vinotemp’s design team will work with you to create the perfect rack to display and protect your wine. Our team will walk you through the design process and help you pick the best design, construction and materials for your precious collection.
Find the Best Wine Rack Today
Wine racks can be both beautiful and functional, adding elegance to your space. As your wine collection grows, you may find yourself looking for the right setup that allows your wine to age gracefully. Our diverse selection of wine racks proves that you do not have to sacrifice style when building your wine collection. If you have any questions about our wine racks, please give us a call at 1-800-777-VINO (8466).