- Capacity: approx. 141 750ML Bordeaux bottles and may include bulk storage
- Application: Front exhaust for built-in or free standing installations
- Temperature Range: 41°- 64°F
- Ambient Temperature Range: 41° - 100°F / Humidity 45~90%
- Control: Digital Temperature Control
- Patented interior Backlit™ (baklīt) panel: Heliotrope, Amber, and Vinotemp BioBlu™ back-lit (U.S. Patent No. D868,849 S)
- Patented Label forward, VinBo™ Racks (U.S. Patent No. D910,089 S)
- Shelves can be adjusted to accommodate more or less bottles.
- Top rack and bottom storage compartment can fit larger style bottles like Champagne and Magnum.
- Comes with a charcoal filter
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor only
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Voltage: AC 115V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Also available with a Right Hinge
- ETL listed for residential and commercial use
- Dimensions: 23 7/8"W X 28 3/4"D X 73 7/8"H
- This item is CEC Compliant
Create a stylish, contemporary look for your home with a technical veneer wrap for your wine cooler. This custom-made wood paneling wraps around your entire wine cooler to make it smoothly blend in with your furniture. Wood wrap as shown is at an additional cost. If adding this wrap, it must ship with the unit (shipping cost is included in price). Veneers are available in Okanagan, Spring Blossom, Exotic Walnut, and Chocolate. Please call 800.777.8466 for a quote.
In addition to the 3 Backlit™ lighting options, there are side LED lights in BioBlue that line both sides of the unit. Glide out VinBo™ racks allow for a full view of your wine bottle labels.
These new rack inserts provide extra protection for your wine bottles and help prevent them from sliding out.
Top rack and bottom storage compartment can accommodate larger style Champagne and Magnum bottles.
EL-168COMM-L unit can be installed side by side with EL-168COMM (right-hinge) unit.