- Digital control panel
- Sleek black cabinet with a dual-pane glass door
- Reversible door swing allows you to install two side by side
- Dual-zone wine cooler
- Dynamic / Silent Mode
- Embraco compressor (Quieter and energy efficient)
- Inverter Technology using the embraco compressor is an energy saver. This feature saves power by 10-20 percent from a regular compressor. Why? Because the inverter system controls the voltage in a compatible way with each circuit board. Engineers in Japan developed this technology.
- Our distinctive black rack is a Vinotemp design exclusive*
- Sliding Ouzo™ style wine racks
- Top shelf is removable to fit larger style bottles like Champagne and Magnum
- Lock and key
- For built-in or freestanding installation
- LED interior lighting
- Temperature range: 40° - 72°F
- Capacity: approximately 155 bottles (varies with size and shape of bottle)
- Dimensions: 23 1/2"W x 26 1/2"D x 70"H
- ETL listed for residential and commercial use
- This item is CEC Compliant
Dual-Zone Digital Control Panel for Separate Storage Compartments
Changing and setting different temperatures for your reds and white wines is a cinch with this easy-to-use digital control panel, made to keep your different wines at their optimum, ideal temperatures.
Ouzo™ Style Black Lip Wine Racks & Removable Display Shelf
Store your bottles on these specially designed metal racks with black, wood lip — a Vinotemp exclusive design. The top display rack is removable to accommodate larger style Champagne and Magnum bottles.
Interior Lighting & Security Lock
Interior lighting on the top and bottom compartments create a nice soft display for your bottles, while a security lock provides protection from unwanted guests.
*Legal Protection & Intellectual Property Rights
Vinotemp claims and enforces intellectual property rights for its products, including, but not limited to, its trademarks, patents, and copyrights. In addition to Vinotemp's registered trademarks, Vinotemp claims ownership of its distinctive trade dress for wine storage units, which includes a glass front and individual shelves inside the storage units holding the bottles in a horizontal position, with the bases of the bottles facing outward. Each of the shelves has a black front that is high enough to cover most of the bottom half of each bottle. This arrangement gives the unique impression that the bottles are "floating" within the storage unit. Exemplary photographs showing Vinotemp’s highly recognizable black wine rack face are provided above.
Vinotemp works to enforce its intellectual property rights to protect its customers and ensure that all Vinotemp designs and products are authentic. If you have any questions about the authenticity of your wine storage unit, please contact us at 310.886.3332.