Many avid wine collectors also have a large wine glass collection.
Should I Store Wine Glasses on a Shelf or Rack?
Finding the Best Wine Glass Rack
1. How much stemware do you own? How many glasses do you need to store?
2. Does your wine glass collection include stemless wine glasses?
3. Where will you install your new wine glass rack? Will it be mounted under cabinets or ceiling mounted?
4. In which room would you like to store your glassware? Is your kitchen, pantry, wine cellar, or dining room the most suitable location?
5. Last, set your budget for glassware storage.
Now that you know how many glasses you need to store, where you would like to install your new glassware storage, and your budget, check out some of the options that Vinotemp has to offer.
Wine Glass Rack Options
● Under the Cabinet Mounted Wine Glass Rack: An under the cabinet mount can be screwed into the bottom of cabinetry to help keep your countertops free of clutter.
● Freestanding Wine Glass Rack: A standalone holder is perfect for renters because it does not need to be screwed into the wall or cabinetry. Freestanding wine glass racks can usually be placed on a tabletop or counter, creating a stylish display from your stemware.
● Ceiling Mounted Wine Glass Rack: A ceiling-mounted wine glass rack can be hung from the ceiling, helping to free up floor, wall, and counter space.
● Stackable Wine Glass Racks: A stackable wine glass rack can be placed on a table or countertop or stacked with wine racks.
Need help finding a new rack for your wine glasses? Contact Vinotemp today with our Contact Form.