Wine coolers are often installed in kitchens, dining rooms, wine cellars, and anywhere wine is needed. Should you install a wine fridge inside a closet?
*When installing a wine refrigerator, always consult the manufacturer’s guidelines to ensure you allow for the correct amount of clearance.
Installing a Wine Cooler in a Closet
The Best Locations for a Wine Fridge
● Kitchen: Wine coolers add function and luxury to the kitchen, giving you the convenience of having wine close at hand to serve guests.
● Wine Cellar: Adding a wine cooler to your wine cellar allows you to store wine at serving temperature or set aside which wine to open next.
● Dining room: Store wine near where it will be served.
● Basement or Garage: Select wine coolers are designed for use in garages or basements as they can withstand greater temperature fluctuations.
● Home bar: Keep your wine close to where you mix cocktails to keep the party going.
Wine coolers add convenience and beauty to any space while keeping your wine at the ideal storage or serving temperature. Wherever you install your wine cooler, follow clearance requirements closely to ensure your wine cooler lasts for many years. For specific installation requirements, always consult the owner’s manual that came with your wine cooler. If you have further questions about wine coolers, contact the Vinotemp experts with our Contact Form.