Vinotemp® Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent for Uniquely Designed Black Wine Racking
September 22, 2014
|LOS ANGELES (September 22, 2014) – Vinotemp®, a recognized leader in the wine storage and refrigeration industry for nearly 30 years, today announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office has issued U.S. Patent D711,936 covering Vinotemp’s uniquely designed black wine rack face. Engineered to create a fluid, modern appearance, the newly patented black metal wine racking with a black wooden lip/rack face is a standard feature of Vinotemp’s independent dealer exclusive Designer Series wine coolers (that store 34 or more bottles) and of Vinotemp’s newest, patent pending, Mirrored Touch Screen wine cooler models (VT-100WBC-SM and VT-32TSFE-SM).
|The issuance of patent D711,936 marks the seventh wine storage and accessory related patent in six years for Vinotemp and its sister company Epicureanist™. “As a manufacturer and a leader in wine storage and accessories, patents are critical because they provide Vinotemp and Epicureanist’s products with long-term market exclusivity,” states India Hynes, CEO of Vinotemp. “Being issued a seventh patent in just six years is exciting – each patent is a testament to our ingenuity and manufacturing capabilities.”
Vinotemp’s newly patented (D711,936) black metal racking with a black rack face shown as part of the Vinotemp Designer Series 149 Bottle Seamless Dual-Zone Wine Cooler.
In addition to the unique black wine racking, Vinotemp’s most recent patents cover the:
• Design of exclusive Vinotemp single (D576,822) and triple (D583,166) compartment wine cabinets
• Proprietary Wine-Mate® humidity modulator technology (8,161,761) that helps maintain ideal wine cellar humidity levels
• Wine cellar alert system (8,710,985) that calls owners when their cellar’s temperature becomes out of range
• Epicureanist space-saving 9, 18 and 27 bottle Epic Metal Wine Racks (7,882,967)
• Adjustable three aeration level Epicureanist Trilux Wine Aerator (8,430,023)