- SELF-CONTAINED: This unit is a self-contained, all-in-one, and ready for use. No copper tubing or drain line are required.
- EXHAUST: Rear (standard) or top
- Supply: Cold air supply curtain keeps even temperatures everywhere in the wine cabinet.
- VENTING: When installed into a wine cabinet or cellar, this unit must vent outside.
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-1500SLIM cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: The ambient temperature range for WM-1500SLIM should not be higher than 78°F or lower than 50°F in order to operate properly.
- If the exhaust ambient temperature exceeds 78°F, one size larger unit must be used.
- You can also select low-profile self-contained cooling units that can go 2500 BTU.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an innovative method to provide additional humidity.
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
- Self-Contained Slim Wine Cooling System provides slim installation and maximizes wine storage space.
- Water-repellent self-cleaning and anti-microbial coat helps your equipment stay efficient and actively kills harmful bio-film growth.
- The unit is self-contained ready for easy installation and use.
- The unit features only 8" depth to fit small and medium wine cabinets.
- WM-1500SLIM cooling unit is a ceiling unit, which can be mounted on a ceiling.
- WARRANTY: Self-contained units 1 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
NOTE: Wine-Mate self-contained units must be operated in an upright position at all times. They should not be placed on their side or flipped upside down.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Skinny Profile & Digital Control Panel
This unit is only 8" deep and can fit in tighter spaces, making it ideal for smaller cabinets. It's also simple to change the settings with this easy-to-use digital control panel.
Add The Wine Bottle Probe
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- Dimensions: 18”W x 8”D x 13-1/2”H
- Electrical Rating: 115V / 60Hz / 4A
- Noise: 47 dBA for cooling unit, 44 dBA for cabinet
- CFM: 120
- BTU/h: 1500
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Coverage Size: 90 cubic feet
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Standard rear exhaust with the option to upgrade to top exhaust for an additional fee.
- Mounting brackets are available for an additional fee.
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cooling system.
- Add the Energy Saving & Quick Chilling upgrade to a digital temperature control of Wine-Mate cooling system.
1) Energy Saving enables the compressor to run less time in certain circumstances to save energy by increasing the set-point. To activate the Energy Saving mode, turn on the switch.
2) Quick Chilling enables the compressor to run continuously without stopping for a period of preset time for pull-down cooling. To activate Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds. To end Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds again.
(Click image to enlarge PDF)
Note: If there are windows or if the cabinet is not located inside the home at the proper ambient temperature, the bottle coverage capacity and cubic feet will need to be reduced.
Top, side and front exhaust options are available at an additional charge.