Wine~Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine~Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
- SSDWC SPLIT COOLING SYSTEM – ceiling mounted design
- SSDWC cooling systems consist of a remote condensing unit and an evaporator unit and they are connected by a liquid line and an insulated suction line.
- SSDWC evaporator units can be installed on the ceiling in the center of a wine room.
- SSDWC evaporator units have a special coil coating and provide two-way air supply for better operation.
- Water cooled condensing units can be installed anywhere with a water connection. It does not require room for exhaust.
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-12000SSDWC cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65°F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- The ambient temperature range for cellar should not exceed the temperature of the cellar by more than 25°F. Cellar walls should not receive direct sun or strong wind. Lighting should be low wattage and installed on a timer to ensure that lights are not left on when the cellar is unoccupied.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. Use a separate hygrometer to monitor the humidity.
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
- Outdoor enclosure is included with condensing unit
- WARRANTY: 1 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
- NOTE: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include the copper tubing.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- -Temperature Control Panel with Heating Function: Works in conjunction with your home's air forced electric heater to ensure that your cellar never goes below the programmed temperature.
- -Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
- -Our new digital controller provides 3 connections. One of them can be used as bottle probe, the other can be used for the alarm. Both bottle probe and alarm feature can be available at the same time.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- EVAPORATOR UNIT DIMENSIONS: 29-7/8"W x 21"D x 17”H
- EVAPORATOR UNIT WEIGHT: 70 lbs
- Evaporator Unit is ETL & NSF certified
- CONDENSING UNIT DIMENSIONS: 26”W x 22”D x 18"H
- CONDENSING UNIT WEIGHT: 135 lbs
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: Evaporator Unit 115V 60Hz 5A, Condensing Unit 230V 60Hz 15A. The power cord must be plugged into a 3-prong grounding-type wall receptacle, grounded in accordance with the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 – latest edition and local codes and ordinances.
- COVERAGE SIZE: 3300 Cubic Feet
- CFM: 1140
- BTU/h: 12000