• Dual-zone wine cooler
• Left Hinge, also available in Right Hinge
• Black cabinet
• Solid insulated door
• PTC heater
• Door lock and key
• Pole handle
• Centralized digital control panel
• LED interior lighting
• Specially designed wooden shelves cradle the bottles in place
• Front exhaust for built-in or freestanding installation
• Comes with a charcoal filter
• Cooling System: Compressor
• Temperature range: upper zone (40-56°F) / lower zone (54-65°F)
• Ambient Temperature Range: 38-110°F (works well in many different temperature settings)
• Capacity: Stores up to approximately 300 bottles with shelving adjustments (NOTE: If stacking bottles 2-3 high, do not pull out the shelves) Extra shelves are not available at this time.
• Bulk storage areas can store larger sized Champagne and Magnum bottles
• Warranty: 1 year limited parts and labor
• ITS tested
• Dimensions: 29 5/8"W x 27 1/2"D X 74"H
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Prop. 65 Warning Label (PDF)
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
Our two zone units are built to have two different temperatures for a variety of wines, this unit is unable to have both zones at the same temperature.
Set the right temperature for your wine with simple digital buttons.
Bottles can also be stacked on the shelves.
Bulk storage areas can hold larger style bottles such as Champagne and Magnum.
Specially designed wooden racking cradles each bottle and ensures your bottles are housed securely.
Install EL-300GFEB and EL-300GFEB-L side-by-side to create a modular look and increase storage capacity.