- Split Wine Cooling System provides multiple fan air supply for better air flow and invisible drain.
- SSS evaporator/fan units have a water-repellent self-cleaning and anti-microbial coat that helps your equipment stay efficient and actively kills harmful bio-film growth.
- SSS condensing units shall not be exposed to temperatures higher than 110°F or lower than 50°F.
- If the exhaust ambient temperature exceeds 110 °F, one size larger unit must be used.
- Low ambient kit for below 50°F cold weather operation
- Outdoor enclosure is included with condensing unit.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Optional Low Ambient Kit: Recommended for applications where the low ambient temperatures in the condensing unit mounting area will be between 0 and 50°F. Feature is factory-installed.
- Temperature Control Panel with Heating Function: Works in conjunction with your home's air forced electric heater to ensure that your cellar never goes below the programmed temperature.
- Touch button temperature controller with bottle probe or touch screen WiFi thermostat with humidity monitoring
- Optional Wine Bottle Probe: Provides the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Our new digital controller provides 3 connections. One of them can be used as bottle probe, the other can be used for the alarm. Both bottle probe and alarm feature can be available at the same time.
Note: The bottle probe, heating, and quick chill functions are not compatible with WI-FI thermostat.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- EVAPORATOR UNIT DIMENSIONS: 45-3/4"W x 13-1/8"D x 12-1/2"H
- EVAPORATOR UNIT COIL WEIGHT: 60 lbs
- Evaporator Unit is ETL & NSF certified
- CONDENSING UNIT DIMENSIONS: 24"W x 18"D x 18"H
- CONDENSING UNIT WEIGHT: 115 lbs
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: Evaporator Unit 115V 60Hz 1.5A, Condensing Unit 115V 60Hz 15A. The power cord must be plugged into a 3-prong grounding-type wall receptacle, grounded in accordance with the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 – latest edition and local codes and ordinances.
- COVERAGE SIZE: 2000 Cubic Feet
- NOISE: 61 dBA
- CFM: 602
- BTU/h: 8500
NOTE: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include the copper tubing.
Wine-Mate split cooling systems use EC fan motors that meet federal regulation of 10 CFR 431.306 and are required by the federal law.
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Prop. 65 Warning Label (PDF)
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
Note: Wine-Mate cooling systems cannot have both the Bottle Probe and Wi-Fi optional features plugged in at the same time. It can only be one or the other.
(Click image to enlarge PDF)
Note: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include copper tubing.
Please allow 2-3 business weeks for production. Thank you.