- SSIWC Split Wine Cooling System provides ceiling-recessed installation.
- SSIWC evaporator units have a water-repellent self-cleaning and anti-microbial coat that helps your equipment stay efficient and actively kills harmful bio-film growth.
- SSIWC water-cooled condenser can be installed anywhere with water connections. No exhaust ventilation is required.
- SSIWC condensing units can be located away from the wine cellar up to 75 ft so that noise and compressor vibrations are isolated.
- SSIWC condensing units must operate above 32°F ambient temperature.
- Outdoor enclosure is included with condensing unit.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Touch button temperature controller with bottle probe or touch screen WiFi thermostat with humidity monitoring
- Optional Wine Bottle Probe: Provides the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Our new digital controller provides 3 connections. One of them can be used as bottle probe, the other can be used for the alarm. Both bottle probe and alarm feature can be available at the same time.
- Note: The bottle probe, heating, and quick chill functions are not compatible with WI-FI thermostat.
- This unit can be configured for use with 220V/50Hz voltage. Please call us at 1-800-777-8466 for more details.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- Evaporator Unit Specs: 4500 BTU/H, 335 CFM, 115V / 60Hz / 1A, ETL & NSF listed, 60 lbs
- Evaporator Unit Dimensions: 60-3/16”L x 16-3/16”W x 6-3/8”H
- Condensing Unit Specs: 115V / 60Hz / 6A, UL listed, 60 lbs.
- Condensing Unit Dimensions: 24"L x 18"W x 18"H
- Coverage size: 1000 cubic feet
- Noise level: 53 dBA
- CFM: 335
- BTU/h: 4500
NOTE: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include the copper tubing.
Wine-Mate split cooling systems use EC fan motors that meet federal regulation of 10 CFR 431.306 and are required by the federal law.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
You will have the following advantages of using a bottle probe.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
Note: Wine-Mate cooling systems cannot have both the Bottle Probe and Wi-Fi optional features plugged in at the same time. It can only be one or the other.
(Click image to enlarge PDF)
Please allow 2-3 business weeks for production. Thank you.
Note: These cooling systems require professional installation by licensed refrigeration technicians.