- Touch screen controls
- Black cabinet with glass door
- Frameless cabinet with seamless, all-glass technology
- Embraco compressor (Quieter and energy efficient)
- Inverter Technology using the embraco compressor is an energy saver. This feature saves power by 10-20 percent from a regular compressor. Why? Because the inverter system controls the voltage in a compatible way with each circuit board. Engineers in Japan developed this technology.
- Digital controller with blue LED readout
- Dual-zone wine cooler
- 15 glide-out metal shelves with stainless lip
- Top shelf is removable to fit larger style bottles like Champagne and Magnum
- For built-in or freestanding installation
- Recessed handle
- Interior light
- Security lock and key included
- Bottle capacity: 155
- Dimensions: 23 1/2"W x 26 3/4"D x 69"H
- ETL listed for residential and commercial use
- Both Right and Left Hinge options available (Right hinged pictured)
- This item is CEC Compliant
Now Offering: Technical Veneer Wrap
Create a stylish, contemporary look for your home with a technical veneer wrap for your wine cooler. This custom-made wood paneling wraps around your entire wine cooler to make it smoothly blend in with your furniture. Wood wrap as shown is at an additional cost. If adding this wrap, it must ship with the unit (shipping cost is included in price). Veneers are available in Okanagan, Spring Blossom, Exotic Walnut, and Chocolate. Please call 800.777.8466 for a quote.
Digital Control Panel & Lock
It's a cinch to set the temperature for your wine, or power the lights on and off, with this easy-to-use digital control panel. A securit lock provides protection from unwanted guests.
Wire Racks with Stainless Lip
Store your bottles on these sturdy metal racks with a contemporary, stainless rack lip.
Top Interior Light & Recessed Handle
Interior lighting provides a nice soft display for your bottles, and a recessed handle, on the side of the door, creates a seamless look.
Products and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Storing large size bottles in this unit will reduce the storage capacity listed above. For in home use; not recommended for garage or basements.
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
Our two zone units are built to have two different temperatures for a variety of wines, this unit is unable to have both zones at the same temperature.