- SPLIT SYSTEM COOLING UNIT - central-ducted design
- SSH cooling systems consist of a remote condensing unit and an evaporator unit, and they are connected by a liquid line and an insulated suction line.
- SSH cooling systems have a secondary drain pan for optional condensate pump.
- SSH evaporator/fan units have a special coil coating. Coil dipped and baked with LRCCoat anti-corrosion coating.
- SSH evaporator/fan units are designed to provide chilled air to a wine cellar through ducts. Backward-curved impeller fully ducted up to 25 ft away from wine cellar to reduce noise. It also provides better flexibility of installation.
- SSH condensing units can be located away from the wine cellar up to 75 ft so that noise and compressor vibrations are isolated.
- SSH condensing units shall not be exposed to temperatures higher than 110°F or lower than 50°F.
- If the exhaust ambient temperature exceeds 110 °F, one size larger unit must be used.
- SSH split central-ducted cooling system can be mounted remotely anywhere available (floor, ceiling or attic) for concealed, quiet and flexible installation.
- SSH split cooling systems have adjustable evaporator condenser fans. Fan speed is adjustable because they use speed controllers that are wired in line with the blower motors. Fan speed control regulates flow of current to the fan.
- Adjust evaporator fan speed through the knob to work with various length ducts
- Adjust condenser fan speed through the knob to work with low and high ambient temperatures
- Pump-down refrigeration system for easy service
- Automatic expansion valve for better humidity control
- Low ambient kit for below 50°F cold weather operation
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-8500SSH cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65°F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: The ambient temperature range for WM-8500SSH should not exceed the temperature of the cellar by more than 25°F. Cellar walls should not receive direct sun or strong wind. Lighting should be low wattage and installed on a timer to ensure that lights are not left on when the cellar is unoccupied.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an innovative method to provide additional humidity.
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
- Outdoor enclosure is included with condensing unit
- 2500~12000 Btu/h cooling capacities
- Only 45 dBA noise level in the wine cellar
- WARRANTY: 1 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
NOTE: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include the copper tubing.
Wine-Mate split cooling systems use EC fan motors that meet federal regulation of 10 CFR 431.306 and are required by the federal law.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Quieter Operation with Condensing Unit & Easy-To-Use Control Panel
This condensing unit can be placed up to 75ft away, providing for a much quieter operation. Changing the settings is also a cinch with the easy-to-use control panel on the evaporator unit.
Add The Wine Bottle Probe & Wi-Fi Thermostat
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine, and the thermostat helps maintain a wine cellar at perfect temperature for long term storage of wine.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
Note: Wine-Mate cooling systems cannot have both the Bottle Probe and Wi-Fi optional features plugged in at the same time. It can only be one or the other.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Optional Low Ambient Kit: Recommended for applications where the low ambient temperatures in the condensing unit mounting area will be between 0 and 50°F. Feature is factory-installed.
- Temperature Control Panel with Heating Function: Works in conjunction with your home's air forced electric heater to ensure that your cellar never goes below the programmed temperature.
- Touch button temperature controller with bottle probe or touch screen WiFi thermostat with humidity monitoring
- Optional Wine Bottle Probe: Provides the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Our new digital controller provides 3 connections. One of them can be used as bottle probe, the other can be used for the alarm. Both bottle probe and alarm feature can be available at the same time.
- Please call us at 1-800-777-8466 to order this unit with any of the above mentioned options or non-standard configurations.
Note: The bottle probe, heating, and quick chill functions are not compatible with WI-FI thermostat.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- EVAPORATOR UNIT DIMENSIONS: 27-1/8"W x 22-7/8"D x 22-3/8"H
- EVAPORATOR UNIT WEIGHT: 65 lbs
- CONDENSING UNIT DIMENSIONS: 24"W x 18"D x 18"H
- CONDENSING UNIT WEIGHT: 115 lbs
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: Evaporator Unit 115V 60Hz 3A, Condensing Unit 115V 60Hz 15A. The power cord must be plugged into a 3-prong grounding-type wall receptacle, grounded in accordance with the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 – latest edition and local codes and ordinances.
- NOISE: 63 dBA for cooling unit, 45 dBA for cabinet
- COVERAGE SIZE: 2000 Cubic Feet
- CFM: 750
- BTU/h: 8500
(Click image to enlarge PDF)
Please allow 2-3 business weeks for production. Thank you.
Note: These cooling systems require professional installation by licensed refrigeration technicians.