- SELF-CONTAINED: This unit is a self-contained, all-in-one, and ready for use. No copper tubing or drain line are required.
- EXHAUST: Rear (standard) or top
- VENTING: When installed into a wine cabinet, this unit must vent outside the wine cabinet.
- TEMPERATURE: WM-2500LOWP cooling units are designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: The ambient temperature range for WM-2500LOWP should not be higher than 95°F or lower than 50°F in order to operate properly.
- If the exhaust ambient temperature exceeds 95°F, one size larger unit must be used.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an innovative method to provide additional humidity.
- WM-2500LOWP cooling unit can only adjust fan run time for humidity, not speed. Adjust evaporator fan running time through the control program to adjust humidity.
- REFRIGERANT: Uses R134a refrigerant which is considered environmentally friendly
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
- LOWP cooling units have a water-repellent self-cleaning and anti-microbial coat that helps your equipment stay efficient and actively kills harmful bio-film growth.
- Removable grill for easy cleaning.
- In order to use a LOWP unit in a front exhaust wine cabinet, the bottom power cord is replaced with a front power cord.
- Modifications to make this unit front cord can be made at an additional cost.
- WARRANTY: Self-contained units 1 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
NOTE: Wine-Mate self-contained units must be operated in an upright position at all times. They should not be placed on their side or flipped upside down.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Wine Bottle Probe & Digital Control Panel
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine, and this easy-to-use digital control panel makes it simple to change settings.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Standard rear exhaust with the option to upgrade to top exhaust for an additional fee.
- Standard left bottom rear power cord with the option to upgrade to the front cord for an additional fee.
- Mounting brackets are available for an additional fee.
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Add the Energy Saving & Quick Chilling upgrade to a digital temperature control of Wine-Mate cooling system.
1) Energy Saving enables the compressor to run less time in certain circumstances to save energy by increasing the set-point. To activate the Energy Saving mode, turn on the switch.
2) Quick Chilling enables the compressor to run continuously without stopping for a period of preset time for pull-down cooling. To activate Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds. To end Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds again.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: 115V 60Hz 4A
- DIMENSIONS: 24 1/4” W x 15 1/8” D x 7 1/2” H
- WEIGHT: 60lb
- NOISE: 56 dBA for cooling unit, 52 dBA for cabinet
- CFM: 180
- BTU/h: 2500
- COVERAGE SIZE: 200 Cubic Feet
(Click image to enlarge PDF)
Note: Extra air filter is not recommended for models of 2500 and below since it may restrict air flow. Instead, cabinet grill is used as a deterrent and protection from dust. However, the filter and frame can be attached to the wall grill and the filter will only cover the air intake portion of the grill.
If there are windows or if the cabinet is not located inside the home at the proper ambient temperature, the bottle coverage capacity and cubic feet will need to be reduced.
Wine~Mate cooling units are available in rear or top exhaust, but Vinotemp cabinets are available in rear, front, top or side vents depending on how the cooling unit is installed.
Top exhaust option is available at an additional charge.