- Dual-zone wine cooler
- Sleek black cabinet with a dual-pane glass door
- Embraco compressor (Quieter and energy efficient)
- Inverter Technology using the embraco compressor is an energy saver. This feature saves power by 10-20 percent from a regular compressor. Why? Because the inverter system controls the voltage in a compatible way with each circuit board. Engineers in Japan developed this technology.
- Digital temperature control with blue LED readout in the middle divider
- 15 glide-out metal shelves with stainless lip
- Top shelf is removable to fit larger style bottles like Champagne and Magnum
- Front exhaust for built-in or freestanding installation
- Stainless pole handle
- Interior lights
- Security lock and key included
- Bottle capacity: approximately 155
- Ambient Temperature Range: 60-90°F (15.6-32.2°C)
- Control Temperature Range: 40-72°F (5-22°C)
Upper Zone (40-55°F) and Lower Zone (55-72°F)
- Dimensions: 23 1/2"W x 26 3/4"D x 69"H
- Unit Weight (Empty): 231 lbs.
- ETL listed for residential and commercial use
- This item is CEC Compliant
Dual-Zone Digital Control Panel for Separate Storage Compartments
Changing and setting different temperatures for your reds and white wines is a cinch with this easy-to-use digital control panel, made to keep your different wines at their optimum, ideal temperatures.
Interior Lighting & Removable Display Shelf
Interior lighting on the top and bottom compartments create a nice soft display for your bottles, while the top display rack is removable to accommodate larger style Champagne and Magnum bottles.
Wire Racks with Stainless Lip
Store your bottles on these sturdy metal racks with a contemporary, stainless rack lip.
Products and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Storing large size bottles in this unit will reduce the storage capacity listed above.
For in home use; not recommended for garage or basements.
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
Our two zone units are built to have two different temperatures for a variety of wines, this unit is unable to have both zones at the same temperature.