- Touch screen controls
- Black cabinet with glass door
- Frameless cabinet with seamless, all-glass technology
- Digital controller with blue LED readout
- Dual-zone wine cooler
- SmartZn™ feature gives you the ability to store your wines at the same exact temperature throughout both zones
- PTC heater
- 9 sliding Ouzo™ style wine racks with black lip
- Our distinctive black rack is a Vinotemp design exclusive*
- Bulk storage for oddly shaped bottles at the bottom of the cooler
- Front exhaust designed for built-in or freestanding installation
- Recessed handle
- Blue LED interior lights
- Security lock and key included
- Charcoal filter included
- Bottle Capacity: Approximately 270 bottles
- Temperature Range: 39-65°F (Lower and Upper Zones)
- Dimensions: 29.5"W x 27.1"D x 74"H
- CEC compliant
Products and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Storing large size bottles in this unit will reduce the storage capacity listed above.
Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be processed.
Close-Up of Digital Control Panel, Side Lighting, and Ouzo™ Wine Shelves with Black Lip
Set the right temperature for your wine with simple digital buttons. The built-in BioBlu™ LED lighting illuminates your collection on both sides. The elegant wine racks and side lighting create a gorgeous display and make it easy to find your favorite bottles. Vinotemp’s Ouzo™ wine racks with black lip cradles your collection behind a glass door.
Dual Zone Temperature
SmartZn™ feature gives you the ability to store your wines at the same exact temperature throughout both zones.
*Legal Protection & Intellectual Property Rights
Vinotemp claims and enforces intellectual property rights for its products, including, but not limited to, its trademarks, patents, and copyrights. In addition to Vinotemp's registered trademarks, Vinotemp claims ownership of its distinctive trade dress for wine storage units, which includes a glass front and individual shelves inside the storage units holding the bottles in a horizontal position, with the bases of the bottles facing outward. Each of the shelves has a black front that is high enough to cover most of the bottom half of each bottle. This arrangement gives the unique impression that the bottles are "floating" within the storage unit. Exemplary photographs showing Vinotemp’s highly recognizable black wine rack face are provided above.
Vinotemp works to enforce its intellectual property rights to protect its customers and ensure that all Vinotemp designs and products are authentic. If you have any questions about the authenticity of your wine storage unit, please contact us at 310.886.3332.