- Long-lasting, reliable and assembled to the highest quality standards
- Upgraded fan system for ducted air dispersal
- Four high speed fans for air efficiency
- Oversized and bottom feeding evaporator for humidity maintenance
- Adjustable temperature control between 50~65°F
- Digital control display
- Uses environment friendly R134a refrigerant
- Ductable cooling unit (Duct kit sold separately)
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- This unit can vent outdoors
- NOISE: 63 dBA for cooling unit, 60 dBA for cabinet
- Dimensions: 19” W x 33” D x 22” H
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Coverage size: 1500 cu. ft.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Optional Low Ambient Kit: Recommended for applications where the low ambient temperatures in the condensing unit mounting area will be below 50°F. Feature is factory-installed.
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Ductable Cooling Unit
This unit can be updated with a duct kit (sold separately), which would allow the hot condenser exhaust air to be exhausted up to 25 feet away or to another room.
Wine Bottle Probe & Digital Control Panel
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine, and this easy-to-use digital control panel makes it simple to change settings.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
Note: Wine-Mate cooling systems cannot have both the Bottle Probe and Wi-Fi optional features plugged in at the same time. It can only be one or the other.
1) Energy Saving enables the compressor to run less time in certain circumstances to save energy by increasing the set-point. To activate the Energy Saving mode, turn on the switch.
2) Quick Chilling enables the compressor to run continuously without stopping for a period of preset time for pull-down cooling. To activate Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds. To end Quick Chilling press and hold the UP icon for more than 3 seconds again.
(Click image to enlarge PDF)Note: If there are windows or if the cabinet is not located inside the home at the proper ambient temperature, the bottle coverage capacity and cubic feet will need to be reduced.