- NON-DOMESTIC use only
- SPLIT SYSTEM COOLING UNIT (220V/50Hz) - central ducted design
- SSH cooling systems consist of a remote condensing unit and an evaporator unit and they are connected by a liquid line and an insulated suction line.
- SSH evaporator/fan units have a special coil coating.
- SSH evaporator/fan units are designed to provide chilled air to a wine cellar through ducts and they can be installed up to 25ft away from the cellar to reduce noise It also provides better flexibility of installation.
- SSH condensing units can be located away from the wine cellar up to 75 ft so that noise and compressor vibrations are isolated.
- TEMPERATURE: The WM-4520SSH cooling unit is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65°F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. We use an innovative method to provide additional humidity.
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
NOTE: Split systems must be installed by a certified refrigeration technician. Purchase does not include the copper tubing.
Wine-Mate split cooling systems use EC fan motors that meet federal regulation of 10 CFR 431.306 and are required by the federal law.
Do You Have the Right Wine-Mate Wine Cooling System For Your Project?
Find the best cooling system for your wine cabinet or wine cellar by calculating the heat load using one of our calculators.
Quieter Operation with Condensing Unit & Easy-To-Use Control Panel
This condensing unit can be placed up to 75ft away, providing for a much quieter operation. Changing the settings is also a cinch with the easy-to-use control panel on the evaporator unit.
Add The Wine Bottle Probe & Wi-Fi Thermostat
The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine, and the thermostat helps maintain a wine cellar at perfect temperature for long term storage of wine.
1) Air temperature in the cabinet may fluctuate, but the wine temperature in the bottle is constant.
2) You can put a cooling unit in a full wine cabinet and show both the air temperature and bottle temperature.
Note: Wine-Mate cooling systems cannot have both the Bottle Probe and Wi-Fi optional features plugged in at the same time. It can only be one or the other.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- Optional Low Ambient Kit: Recommended for applications where the low ambient temperatures in the condensing unit mounting area will be between 0 and 50°F. Feature is factory-installed.
- Temperature Control Panel with Heating Function: Works in conjunction with your home's air forced electric heater to ensure that your cellar never goes below the programmed temperature.
- Touch button temperature controller with bottle probe or touch screen WiFi thermostat with humidity monitoring
- Optional Wine Bottle Probe: Provides the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
- Our new digital controller provides 3 connections. One of them can be used as bottle probe, the other can be used for the alarm. Both bottle probe and alarm feature can be available at the same time.
Note: The bottle probe, heating, and quick chill functions are not compatible with WI-FI thermostat.
SPECS & RESOURCES
- EVAPORATOR UNIT DIMENSIONS: 25-1/8"W x 22-7/8"D x 16-3/8"H
- EVAPORATOR UNIT WEIGHT: 45 lbs
- CONDENSING UNIT DIMENSIONS: 18"W x 14"D x 12"H
- CONDENSING UNIT WEIGHT: 60 lbs
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: Evaporator Unit 220V 50Hz 1A, Condensing Unit 220V 50Hz 3.5A.
- NOISE: 57 dBA for cooling unit, 45 dBA for cabinet
- BTU: 3700
- CFM: 320
- COVERAGE SIZE: 900 cu ft
(Click on image to enlarge PDF)
Please allow 8-12 business weeks for production. Thank you.
Note: These cooling systems require professional installation by licensed refrigeration technicians.